Temporary Residence

  • Visitor Visas & Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTAs)

    For visits up to 6 months

  • Visitor Records

    To extend your stay in Canada

  • Super Visas for Parents and Grandparents

    For stay up to 2 years at a time

  • Study Permits

    New applicants, renewal, and extensions

  • Work Permits

    New applications, extensions, and changing conditions

Permanent Residence

  • Economic Class Programs through Express Entry

  • Start-up Visa Program

  • Self Employed Persons Program

  • Provincial Nominee Programs for:

    Business people


    Skilled and semi-skilled workers

  • Family Class Sponsorship for:



    Spouse/common-law/conjugal partner

    Dependent children


Our consultants can help you apply for, resume, or give up Canadian citizenship, prepare for the citizenship test, and get proof of citizenship.

Refugees and Immigration Appeals

Through direct support or outside referrals, we assist you in claiming refugee protection and appealing to the Immigration and Refugee Board decisions in relation to sponsorship, removal orders, and residency obligation requirements.

Do you have questions like these?

At T.O. Immigration, we thoroughly clarify all of the crucial details to make sure you know where you stand.


It all starts with a consultation.

Speak with one of our licensed immigration consultants now to learn about your next steps.

Contact Us